Susan Lynch, Executive Director
The following topics describe how the GRACF uses information voluntarily submitted by its donors and other visitors to conduct business at our office location at 350 NW 1st Avenue, Grand Rapids, MN 55744, or on the organizational website, www.gracf.org.
- E-MAIL PRIVACY. Your e-mail address will only be used within GRACF and only for official purposes of communicating GRACF information. GRACF does not share, sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the organization. If you do not wish to receive e-mail correspondence, please e-mail your request to email@example.com or call GRACF’s Administrative Assistant at (218)999-9100.
- USE OF IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- A unique number called an IP address identifies every computer on the Internet. Each time you connect to the Internet your machine is assigned an IP address. An IP address is a number that identifies each sender or receiver of information that is sent in packets across the Internet. The GRACF uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the GRACF website.
- SITE REGISTRATION FORMS. The GRACF website registration forms require users to give us contact information (such as name and e-mail address), demographic information, and other information of a personal nature to apply for various types of grants. The GRACF may use customer contact information from the registration forms to send the user information about the GRACF. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact that customer when necessary.
- EXTERNAL LINKS. www.gracf.org contains links to other external websites that do not fall under the cof.org domain and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites. If you choose to follow such links to external websites, you do so at your own risk.
- E-COMMERCE FOR EVENT REGISTRATIONS, DONATIONS, AND OTHER FOUNDATION SERVICES. The majority of e-commerce conducted on www.gracf.org is done through use of external links (see above). Occasionally, GRACF uses an order form for customers to request event tickets, Foundation information, or products and services. The GRACF collects visitor’s contact information (such as e-mail address) and method of payment. Contact information from the order form is used to process orders and to send information about the GRACF. User payment information collected is used to check the users’ qualifications and bill the user for products and services. This information is transmitted via a secure e-mail. Information regarding method of payment is collected for member enrollment, registration and to process orders for products and services.
- SURVEYS. GRACF online surveys occasionally ask respondents for contact information (such as e-mail address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age). The GRACF also may use contact data from its surveys to send information about the GRACF.
- PUBLIC FORUMS. The GRACF website currently does not utilize public forums; however, such communication forums are likely to develop in future upgrades to the website. When that happens, chat rooms, forums, e-mail lists and message boards will be available to its users. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although the GRACF will take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are using these public forums, the GRACF cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the GRACF in the course of using any one or more of these areas, and you do so at your own risk.
- SECURITY. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the GRACF’s control.
- SAFETY. The GRACF does not collect personal information from children under 18 online.
Approved by the Board of Directors on April, 5, 2016